In a recent interview with GQ, Kylie Jenner said she was a pro at making PB&J sandwiches, a favorite of Travis Scott’s. She cuts them into triangles and removes the crusts too. Unfortunately Travis doesn’t want Kylie to share her recipe because he wants it all to himself. Okay, that’s fine. Since we can’t have hers let me share mine with you. Unlike a regular PB&J sandwich, I added a banana and a special twist. If you want to find out what it is, keep reading. Get your jars of peanut butter and jelly ready and make this snack later today.
1. Prepare the sandwich by spreading a generous amount of peanut butter and jam on two slices of bread.
2. Slice a banana into small circles and place over the peanut butter side.
3. Set the sandwich aside and prepare the french toast mix.
4. Beat an egg, milk, and brown sugar in a bowl.
5. Soak both sides of the sandwich in the egg mixture.
6. Place a teaspoon of butter in a pan and wait till it melts.
7. Place the sandwich in the pan.
8. Wait for it to turn golden brown and then flip it.
9. Remove the sandwich from the pan and slice it into triangles.
10. Top with cinnamon and maple syrup.
Art by Marian Hukom
Iza Calzado has a snack recipe you won’t stop munching on
Kylie Jenner is a self-proclaimed PB&J master
A chia seed pudding recipe to kill your post-workout cravings
Start healthy habits with green juice recipes